John F Kennedy.
A list of links to lots of sites about London Underground. Most of them are very good. We don't criticise other people's sites on the basis that those residing in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.
- The TfL Tube Site - Official Transport for London Underground site
- District Dave's site - Dave has also contributed to this site.
- District Dave's forum - one of the best run on the internet.
- Metadyne - Mike Horne's site with useful information about LU history and other odds and ends. Mike is the author of many books on the Underground.
- London-underground blogspot - Annie Mole's fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground Tube Blog - she says.
- Annie Mole's original Going Underground website
- Squarewheels - Richard's great site - very good on rolling stock over the last 10 years with photos of excellent quality.
- Clive's Underground Guide - detailed histories of line openings and other stuff.
- Central Line ATC - Clive Feather's excellent description of the Central Line signalling and automatic train control (ATC).
- 3rd-4th Rail - Details description of LU track, including current rails.
- London Transport Museum site. - Big historical photo library on line but some of the captions need correcting.
- Mind the Gap - Emma Clarke's spoof Underground announcements. They got her the sack!
- The Tubeplanner website.
- tubephotos.com - Rob Stainforth's artistic photos of the Underground.
- The RMT Union - pages for LU Staff
- Station Plans - Some Underground station plans
- Disused stations on London Underground - by Hywell Williams
- Tubewhore - a brilliant and quirky photographic record of Underground stations visited by a fashion designer - by Sue Bamford
Last updated 6th August 2011 © Copyright Tubeprune 2001 - 2011.